How does the album design process work?
After the shoots are done and the images have been delivered digitally, this is how we proceed:
- We reach out to album printers on your behalf.
- A sales representative from the company will visit you at your place with samples.
- There is available a huge range of options in terms of paper quality, layouts, cover designs etc to suit all tastes.
- You can pick and choose, customize or create your own.
- The album designer will liaise with you to make changes until you are satisfied.
- The pictures are handled by experts in the field of image retouching.
- All pictures are color corrected and toned for print.
How to shortlist pictures for the album.
This can seem like a monumental task and the chief reason why couples put off their wedding album designing. The only true advice we can give here is to “go with your gut feeling”. If you like an image it should be in your album. It is as simple as that. Do not worry about what others would have done!
Can we get prints of individual pictures?
Of course! Prints range from pocket size to wall mount canvases. The process is similar to albums.
How many pictures should we have in an album?
There is no straight answer to this. Couples generally choose between 50-100 images per day of shoot for printing. It is advisable to give a few extra images to the printers to allow them the freedom to choose what fits best in the layout.
How long does it take to receive the albums?
It generally takes between 5-12 days for processing and delivery.